Relaxation & Intuitive Massage
- Relaxes and softens injured or overused muscles
- Improves circulation; pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs
- Stimulates the flow of lymphs, the natural defence system against toxic invaders
- Helps with astrophied muscles by providing stretching and exercise to release restricted areas
- Helps to relieve headaches and migraines; less medication
- Improves lower back pain and mobility
- Releases endorphins which are natural pain killers
- Increases joint flexibility
- Expectant mothers say that they have shorter labors, use less medication, they feel less depressed and anxious and experience shorter stays at the hospital
- Helps to et out of your head and let go
- Promotes relaxation
- Helps release suppressed emotions locked in the body
1 hour session $105
1.5 hour session $145
When receiving a relaxation massage, the practitioner approaches the client’s body gently using his/her hands with oils or creams. Through effleurage, acupressure, energy work and light massage techniques directly on the skin, the practitioner will help the client move into a state of well-being and relaxation. This is created by their chakras and releasing physical tensions which in turn helps them let go of stress and worry. Relaxation massage offers a drug-free non invasive and humanistic approach based on the body's natural ability to heal itself.
What is Intuitive Massage ?
In my practice, as an intuitive practitioner, I am able to scan the body and identify instinctively areas in need of tension release and I can also pinpoint their origin, be it physical or emotional mental or spiritual.
This way, the client receives help that addresses the root of the tension/discomfort and enjoys the benefits of very precise bodywork. I love this approach since I can combine more than one of my services while staying in touch with the clients needs at all times.
The exceptions: Its not recommended to mix massage with Bowen approach or EMF balancing technique
Example: A client may book a full body 60 minute massage asking that I work their upper back and neck. Once I start the session their body is telling me to massage their feet to help their be more grounded so I give them a 1/2 hour reflexology and afterwards they share with me that both there feet were very soar for the past 3 months. I usually get great results when clients give me "carte blanche" Although I always respect the clients wishes.